Ready to meet some candidates face-to-face?
Setting up interviews
1. On your Dashboard, click on SHORTLISTED or CONTACTED on the job post you want to set up interviews for
2. You can also invite profiles that have not been shortlisted or applied to your role, but you want to make sure you gain their interest first
3. Once you’ve opened up a profile, there are a few ways to set up an interview:
- Call: click the PHONE icon button and call to set up an interview time
- Direct email: click the ENVELOPE icon button and directly email to set up an interview time
- In-app message: click the INVITE TO INTERVIEW button, choose a time slot, edit or write a new message and click SEND INVITATION
Scheduling interviews with multiple applicants
You are able to send interview invites in bulk from either your applicant, shortlist or contacted list, by selecting candidates and choosing the “Interview” option from the “Move to” toggle that appears at the bottom of your page.
- When sending bulk invites, you will not have the ability to assign a specific time slot for each candidate.
- Sending individual interview invites will allow you to choose suitable time slots for your candidate to choose from.
For example, “Hi Hanna, I’m Layla and I handle Operations at Company X. We noticed your application for the junior Operations role at Company X on Oliv. We think you might be a good fit and would love to set up an interview to get to know you better. Would Wednesday, October 25th at 2PM work for you?”
Learn more about running successful interviews here.