We encourage you to build your own job descriptions to share unique company culture and specificity about the opportunity. But... getting started can be daunting!
So we've created some job description templates for the most popular roles to help you out.
Start with our job description templates, or post a previous role (if you don’t have a job description already):
3. Complete all fields on the page, as all fields are mandatory aside from the “preferred languages / gender” option.
4. Click the button POST JOB to go live with your job or hit SAVE DRAFT if you want to come back to it later.
5. That’s it! You can view or edit your job post at any time from your dashboard by clicking on the ellipses as below:
You can also access the job templates through Oliv Resources:
1. Go to your Oliv dashboard
2. Hover over Resources and click on Employer Blog
3. Hover over Categories on the top right corner and click on Templates
Here's an example job description for an HR internship:
You can find templates for Marketing, Chemical Engineering, Administration, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Business Development, Finance, Graphic Design, Human Resources, UX/UI Design, and Sales roles.